Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Clemens's Decision Doesn't Annoy Jeter

Clemens's Decision Doesn't Annoy JeterAs an Astros fan from way back (when I learned to ride my first bike, I used to circle around the yard with a transistor radio ear plug in my ear, aimlessly meandering while listening to games called by Gene Elston, one of the legends of sports radio, and Loel Passe, an Astro's fan if I ever heard one), I am really excited about having Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens on the team. I get the feeling that this will be the best chance ever for Biggio and Bagwell to be on a World-Series winning team. Too bad for the Yankees; they seem to be whining a bit, except for Derek Jeter.

Houston--with the 2004 Super Bowl, the 2004 All Star Game, three new sports arenas, and the MS 150! It's a great year win it all in every sport (give the Texans another year or two).

Play Ball!
Dustin